Winterfell (WGoTS)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Winterfell (WGoTS)

Winterfell (WGoTS)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Role-Play sim based on the HBO TV series A Game of Thrones, and the book series A Song of Fire and Ice by George R.R. Martin.

2 posters

Lord Vayon Sends Squire & Lady Alkina Returns...

Lady Thresia
    Lady Thresia
    Admin
    Admin

Lord Vayon Sends Squire & Lady Alkina Returns... Empty Lord Vayon Sends Squire & Lady Alkina Returns...

Post by Lady Thresia Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:25 am

[18:48] Draft Mare - Saddled - SUSANA: 34014 bytes free
    [18:56] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles "evening badrick ()
    [18:56] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) shivered a bit "cold day out" ()
    [18:56] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods ()
    [18:57] Phydeaux Felisimo is Online
    [18:57] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "i may have a assignment for you, complete this and you will have my respect and possibly a acceptance into the man at arms barracks" ()
    [18:58] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) grinned widely "of course my lord.. what do you need me to do?" ()
    [18:59] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "i am still arranging the trip, but you are to go to kingslanding, with a detachment of men, i need you to give a parchment to Aidan Lannister.. you and no one but you, you will talk to him about the treaty and make decisions on my behalf, but do not stumble Badrick, this is a most important task, winterfell depends on you" ()
    [19:00] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) took in a deep breath as he hears the assignment "yes my Lord, I will not fail you" ()
    [19:03] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "it is 20 men, not alot, but should be enough to give you authority" ()
    [19:06] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) began to shiver but not out of cold but excitement now
    [19:07] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) looks over the stakc of parchments he has with him, begins to thumb through, finding the right one ()
    [19:11] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) held his hands close to the fire to keep warm ()
    [19:14] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) begins to silently mouth the parchment, making sure his words are true ()
    [19:20] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) took a step closer to the flames letting a sigh out as it warmed him a little at least
    [19:21] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "how has the day treated you badrick" ()
    [19:22] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) tipped his head "so far so good my lord, got some practice in with my sword earlier and got my usual tasks done"
    [19:23] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods ()
    [19:30] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) hand the parchment to Badrick, "read that and tell me what you think and ask if you have any questions" ()
    [19:31] Crymm Clowes accepted your inventory offer.
    [19:32] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) took it and began to read it over nodding as he looked it over "it all seems fairly agreeable to me my Lord" ()
    [19:33] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "use your judgement and do your duty to winterfell, and your lord, and you will be rewarded" ()
    [19:35] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) grinned as he finished and rolled the parchment up "the Lord Lannister would be a fool not to accept this my lord." ()
    [19:36] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "do not take him for a fool. he is a lion among men, and is wiser than he may look, be aware and very careful around him" ()
    [19:37] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) nodded "yes my lord, I will work with him and come to an agreement that I think you would be most pleased with"
    [19:38] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) waves his squire off "for your sake Badrick, i hope your trip is succesful, be aware and on your feet at all times, and give lord lannister my warm wishes" ()
    [19:39] Badrick Flint (crymm.clowes) bowed and made his way to the waiting party of northern men at arms
    [20:14] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) stands up sunddenly, breaking his gaze at the fire and noticed the two women in his camp, his 8 foot 4 frame imposing enough to catch the gaze of the nearby guards
    [20:23] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "stand down men, it is just janey" ()
    [20:23] Diomy Takakura approaches trudging through the snow and bows to those before her ()
    [20:24] Diomy Takakura: "Good evening, m'lord, Janey," ()
    [20:24] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) bows to diomy "are you all ready for your trip?" ()
    [20:24] Diomy Takakura: I suppose so. I wanted to wait untill my husband returned to see if he would like to accompany me... ()
    [20:25] Janey Gallais smiles "Yes, it is just Janey. Hello, Diomy." ()
    [20:25] Diomy Takakura: Well, would you like me to call you "You awesomeness? Or Most Lofty Madame?" ()
    [20:25] Diomy Takakura giggles ()
    [20:26] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "it is damned cold out here... let us go to the tavern, i need a drink" ()
    [20:26] Diomy Takakura: You and I are on first name terms Janey....you know that. ()
    [20:26] Diomy Takakura: M'lord if to the tavern you wish, then let it be.
    [20:27] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles and nods ()
    [20:27] Janey Gallais giggles 'I'm talking to Lord Vayon..." ()
    [20:27] Diomy Takakura: Oh! ()
    [20:27] Diomy Takakura: Hehehe... ()
    [20:27] GoT - Tree Trunk Teleporter: Destination: [20:33] Janey Gallais smiles "Thank you Niky"
    [20:33] Niky Ansar: M'Lord ()
    [20:33] Niky Ansar: welcome ()
    [20:33] Multitool Hug/Kiss/Goto: You have offered to hug Katlen Dubrovna.
    [20:33] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau): /hug katlen ()
    [20:34] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "evening niky, evening all" ()
    [20:34] Niky Ansar: would you like some warm wine m'lord or some ale ? ()
    [20:34] Pepe gives Katlen a big hug. ()
    [20:34] Janey Gallais nods and says quietly "M'lord..." ()
    [20:34] Diomy Takakura half nods as she drinks ()
    [20:34] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "mead niky, spiced and warm" ()
    [20:34] FF Door: Velaria Mindes is at the door. ()
    [20:34] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): smiled seeing ehr love eagerly moving to give him a hug hoping to warm him. " Hello love" she said softly giving him a soft ligering kiss upon the lips. ()
    [20:34] Niky Ansar: yes m'lord ()
    [20:35] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau): (he is observing) ()
    [20:35] Niky Ansar gets a tankard and goes to teh bowl of warm mead ()
    [20:35] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) puts his arms around his wife and pulls her close ()
    [20:35] Janey Gallais shrugs out of her cloak and lays it on the floor, moving to sit next to her friend ()
    [20:35] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "Diomy, i do appreciate you doing this favor for me" ()
    [20:36] Niky Ansar: brings the mead to the Lord ()
    [20:36] Diomy Takakura walks about, not wanting to sit yet, "Its not problem m'lord. The Karvalius family were forn for it" ()
    [20:36] Niky Ansar: m'lord ()
    [20:37] You decline Valkyrie's Mead from Niky Ansar.
    [20:37] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) takes the tankard from nikys delicate hands, smiling at her "thank you niky" ()
    [20:38] Diomy Takakura drank deeply taking in the warmth her drink had to offer. It soothed her soul, which seemed troubled for no reason. ()
    [20:39] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): smiled warmly as she sat down easing up to her loves side enjoying the closeness. while sipping her warmed mead, "How has your day been love?" ()
    [20:40] Diomy Takakura paused from drinking and started walking to the fire.As she did, she caught Janey's eye and nodded to her. ()
    [20:40] Janey Gallais raises her eyebrow and stands, following Diomy over by the fire ()
    [20:41] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "seems a lord never gets rest, i had to send a envoy to kingslanding in my place, diomy will be leaving us tomorrow to go to oldtown to dig deeper into some research subjects, and we seem to be a popular destination for some travelers" ()
    [20:41] Diomy Takakura spoke low to Janey, "So..whats going on? Anything new?" ()
    [20:42] Diomy Takakura looked over at Niky and nodded as she caught her eye as well. ()
    [20:42] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded thoughtfully "Any new wilding activity or sightings of that white wich or self proclaimed queen?" she said a sarcastic edge to ehr tone. ()
    [20:43] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) shakes his head, "no but seems she is still present, all the animals have moved on, not a sign of anyy of them" ()
    [20:43] Diomy Takakura whispered something to Janey in a low tone, looking quite serious.
    [20:44] Niky Ansar stirs the stew pot to make sure nothing is sticking ()
    [20:44] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "so how has your day been love?" ()
    [20:44] Janey Gallais looks back with wide eyes ()
    [20:44] Diomy Takakura nodded ()
    [20:45] lєgαcєє pízzαrσ (legacee) is Online
    [20:45] Diomy Takakura took a drink and continued speaking in a low tone ()
    [20:45] Niky Ansar: brings another log for the fire ()
    [20:45] Diomy Takakura smiled at NIky ()
    [20:45] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She sighed nodding "Not good that will make hunting that much more difficult and dangerous." said softly "perhaps we can arrange some trade so hunting will not be as important. and it has been quiet. I was resting a good part of the after noon" she said softly "I think I over did the self traning my old Maester had tought me it left me with a rather painful head ache" she said softly. ()
    [20:46] Niky Ansar: puts the log on an pokes the coals ()
    [20:46] Janey Gallais smiles at Niky ()
    [20:46] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods ()
    [20:47] Snaelamur (lomasi.snowpaw) is Online
    [20:47] Diomy Takakura looks speaks in a low tone again using hand movements like pushing. ()
    [20:47] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "you always did overdo it, even in our youth you tended to get ahead of yourself" ()
    [20:47] Danaerys Stormcrow is Online
    [20:49] Diomy Takakura shook her head and looked into the fire as she drank from her tankard ()
    [20:49] Diomy Takakura shrugs ()
    [20:49] Janey Gallais shakes her head and smiles 'So...how is married life? I must know!" ()
    [20:50] Diomy Takakura chuckles, "Busy!" ()
    [20:50] Diomy Takakura: I hear they dislike women who fight in Oldtown.... ()
    [20:51] Janey Gallais giggles "Well you should do well there..." ()
    [20:51] Diomy Takakura: I shall have to mind my manners.... ()
    [20:51] Janey Gallais shakes her head ()
    [20:51] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded and sighed "I gues I always need to prove myse;f to myself" she said a slightly bitter note to her voice "After what the other Maeters said " sheadded in a soft whisper. knowing he knew all to well where she had come form the day he found outside the city of Pentos. And gaver her the oppertunity to begin a whole new life. ()
    [20:51] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) rubs his wifes arm, "i will need you to be in the throne room soon love, i am holding council soon" ()
    [20:52] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded smiling glad for the distraction as she found ehrself lost in her not so pleasant past. more often as of late. "Aye love absolutely. when will you need me there?" ()
    [20:52] Diomy Takakura drank deeply again of her taknard. ()
    [20:53] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "i will let you know as soon as i can figure that out" ()
    [20:53] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded smiling one arm wrapped about him leaning in close. ()
    [20:53] Janey Gallais looked at Niky "The food you prepared for the wedding was wonderful, Niky. The guests loved it." ()
    [20:54] Diomy Takakura turned around and nodded, "Yes! It was amazing!" ()
    [20:54] Diomy Takakura: I cant thank you enough. ()
    [20:54] Diomy Takakura: The wedding was very special...and the cake was delicous. ()
    [20:55] Niky Ansar: blushes ()
    [20:55] Niky Ansar: i am glad ()
    [20:55] Janey Gallais giggles "And by delicious, she means she ate it like she hadn't eaten in days." ()
    [20:56] Diomy Takakura chuckled, "Yes I did chomp it down." ()
    [20:56] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) takes a drink of his mead and looks to his wife, seeing her feelingbetter and more active mad ehim happy ()
    [20:56] Katlen Dubrovna gave you chuckles.
    [20:57] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): smiles lovingly as she looked back to him glad to be home where she belonged./ ()
    [20:58] Niky Ansar goes to stir the soup again ()
    [20:58] Niky Ansar: stirs the soup ()
    [20:59] Diomy Takakura feels her arms start to itch and her back start to sweat ()
    [20:59] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "your horse missed you lvoe, you should take her riding" ()
    [20:59] Janey Gallais takes a small sip of her wine "How is the rest of your family, Diomy? I haven't seen any of them in quite some time.'' ()
    [21:00] Janey Gallais scoots away from the fire a little, her legs becoming quite warm ()
    [21:00] Diomy Takakura: Well, Cendre is minding the babies in her tummy..still, and Les is on a small journey. ()
    [21:00] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) takes out a pile of parchemnts from a pouch and lays them on the table, spreading them apart he begins to flip and thumb through them, reading over each as if it were a life and death issue, as these were teh matters at hand for winterfell
    [21:00] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): she nodded "Aye I have been to the stables but yes I owuld love to go riding. I would have taken her with me had the wilding threat not been such a worry" ()
    [21:01] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "you would have been a wreck if she had become wildling food" ()
    [21:01] Diomy Takakura chuckles, "Who knows, maybe I will give Faust a child one day..." ()
    [21:01] Janey Gallais shakes her head "That poor girl. I know she is strong, but two babies, in the middle of winter....I am reading all I can about delivery and such." ()
    [21:01] Janey Gallais grins "I would love that!" ()
    [21:01] Diomy Takakura smiled ()
    [21:01] Diomy Takakura whisperes, "He would hav to behome for that first to happen though.." ()
    [21:02] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) laughs at diomys words, overhearing her conversation about being a mom ()
    [21:02] Diomy Takakura blushes ()
    [21:02] Janey Gallais nods 'This much is true. That would be something though, Cendre's children would be older than their aunt or uncle. ()
    [21:03] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded "Aye I would I missed ehr but she was safer here. " she said then gave him a gentle nudge when he laughed, recalling how it was being away form him for so long. ()
    [21:03] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "this will not do, we are already behind on our crop production and kingslanding continues to demand the same amount in tribute" ()
    [21:03] Diomy Takakura frowns. ()
    [21:03] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) reads the parchement and thinks outloud as he usually doees ()
    [21:04] Diomy Takakura: This winter is getting worse.....It really is. ()
    [21:05] Diomy Takakura: I had a cough for a while, and it was to the point when I was playing about in the snow, I couldnt stop coughing. ()
    [21:05] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She sighed softly the sound a touch more then iritable. "Aye they do not seem to take into consideration thw wilding threat and the bitterness of the winther how with no meat to hunt we wil ened those crops to support out own people" she b grumbled softly perhaps it was not her place but she ahd a bad habit of voiceing ehr thoughts outloud. ()
    [21:05] Janey Gallais sighs "I've decided that I know what the worst thing about it is." ()
    [21:06] Diomy Takakura: Really? ()
    [21:06] Diomy Takakura: I dont know whats worse...the chest pain or the random painful cough... ()
    [21:06] Janey Gallais shakes her head "The....critters...feel that the castle is the place for them to get warm. Mice...bugs...." ()
    [21:06] Diomy Takakura: What the hell! I have never felt that before...
    [21:07] Diomy Takakura: Eww..... ()
    [21:07] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "i have sent badrick as my envoy to kingslanding to speak on my behalf, he has my demands to the Lord Lannister and will offer the treaty as my voice" ()
    [21:07] Janey Gallais gives Diomy a worried look "Chest pain? Could it be more serious than you think?" ()
    [21:08] Diomy Takakura shook her head. "It stopped..when Faust saw it, he freaked out. That was how his first wife died you know. ()
    [21:08] Janey Gallais 's eyes flash over to Lord Vayon at the mention of Badrick's name, listening for a second ()
    [21:08] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded with a sigh "aye as much as they have though the lanisters jsut never seem to be able to take enough can they. the more one has the more they want" she added softly, ()
    [21:08] Diomy Takakura: Faust made me go to a healer..." ()
    [21:08] Janey Gallais nods "Yes....Felix told me about it..." ()
    [21:08] Diomy Takakura: He did? ()
    [21:09] Janey Gallais: Good. As he should have. ()
    [21:09] Diomy Takakura blushed, "I hate uppity healers..." ()
    [21:09] Diomy Takakura: They are all bastards.... ()
    [21:09] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "i will not get involved in petty squables in the south, my rule is here in Winterfell, and i do not desire more" ()
    [21:10] Janey Gallais: What did this one have to say? ()
    [21:10] Diomy Takakura: They have an attitude or something...like Im wasting his time. ()
    [21:10] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded "I feel the same love My concern is with ou and our people not the world" she said softly ()
    [21:11] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "badrick will offer them the full coin tribute of 3500, but will ask that the 9000 bushels of wheat be reduced to 4000 ()
    [21:11] Diomy Takakura: He was like "Well whats wrong with you?' So I said I have a bad cough...he alooks at me and says 'so?' ()
    [21:11] Janey Gallais laughs ()
    [21:12] Diomy Takakura: I guess I wasnt specific enough for him so I started coughing in his face... ()
    [21:12] Diomy Takakura: He shut it then and treated me in quite a hurry... ()
    [21:13] Diomy Takakura: Of course if Faust had been there, he would have exploded from embarrasement..but oh well.. ()
    [21:14] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded "I think that is more then fare under the current circumstances after all they have far more resources then we do. and they do not have the imediate threat of the wildings upon them But I gues it is easy for them to forget that when it is not on their doorstep" ()
    [21:14] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "I have asked diomy to go to Oldtown this week to research some thigns from there vast library, and we need to re-locate the ice witch" ()
    [21:14] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "the Lannisters only care about themselves and the thone.. not the other houses" ()
    [21:15] Janey Gallais overhears Lord Vayon and whispers to Diomy "What? Did he say you're going to Oldtown to find that....that woman?" ()
    [21:15] Diomy Takakura glanced over in the corner of her eye, and flashed back to that horrid book...the evil book....and the Ice Queen... ()
    [21:15] Diomy Takakura nodded ()
    [21:15] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She nodded "Aye if any one can dig such up it would be her." she nodded "aye oh they care of the other but only for the added coin we can add to their purses" she said sarcasticly. rolling ehr eyes. ()
    [21:15] Diomy Takakura whisperes to Janey, "I wish I had never touched that damn book....sometimes I have dreams about it..about men opening it.....and screaming......" ()
    [21:16] Diomy Takakura shivered and breathed out ()
    [21:16] Janey Gallais: I wish you hadn't either, and to be honest, I don't know that I like the idea of you looking around for her...there was something about the way she looked at you, Diomy. ()
    [21:17] Diomy Takakura raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"
    [21:18] Diomy Takakura drank from her tankard nervously, draining it a little more. ()
    [21:18] Janey Gallais shuddered and whispered "I don't know...it was like she knew something about you that you don't know..." ()
    [21:19] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) takes a drink of his mead while looking at the documents before him ()
    [21:19] Diomy Takakura looked down, "She did say I had some kind of power to find it...do you think shes just crazy? Or are these nightmares real? Like the books memory...or something.." ()
    [21:20] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She took another sip of ehr mead ehr hand easing up and down his back soothingly.. ()
    [21:20] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "we have vacant postions, complaints from the small folk, and more dissapearances, though in good news fro what they are worth, have been occurning back to the north by last hearth ()
    [21:21] Diomy Takakura nodded, "It is Winter....people do die very often..." ()
    [21:21] Diomy Takakura: not to say that I want them to... ()
    [21:22] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She tilted ehr ehad "So they are moving further off?" she asked curously. good and bad news but perhaps they are moving oaway" she said hopefully thinking outlowd ()
    [21:22] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "nto like this they dont, tehy go out to their fields, and never come back, some are found butchered, others are merely gone" ()
    [21:23] Janey Gallais: I don't think she was crazy...not entirely...I was frozen for most of that incident...but I don't know. I do remember how she was lookign at you. She spoke to you differently than Lord Vayon... ()
    [21:24] Diomy Takakura started to worry, "Well..I did try to be as cordial as possible ......I did not want my head shoved up my ass that night." ()
    [21:25] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She winced inwardly her gaze conserned. moving off or not it ate at ehr when she heard they people were vanishing was ahrd enough sloughtered well that was jsut beyond disturbing"She looked to Diomy guesing they spoke of the appearance of the ice witch. she had not been there for that. Was not sure if she was releived or upset as she had felt she should have been at ehr loves side. ()
    [21:25] Janey Gallais whispers again "Well that's just it...she didn't seem to want to hurt you....not like she did Lord Vayon, or me, for that matter." ()
    [21:25] Diomy Takakura looked back at Alkina and nodded respectfully ()
    [21:26] Diomy Takakura: I dont know...maybe she would have though... ()
    [21:26] Diomy Takakura: If I could just find her...Im sure I could get her to talk more. ()
    [21:27] Janey Gallais: I think so too....not that I want you to. ()
    [21:27] Diomy Takakura: Though..she may just end up killing me... ()
    [21:27] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) slides out a peice of paper out from the bottom of the pile, "this one is a proposal to marry off mona, to a baratheon, i am sure i will decline this one" ()
    [21:27] Janey Gallais shakes her head and waves her hand "Okay. No more talk of this." ()
    [21:28] Diomy Takakura nods ()
    [21:28] Janey Gallais 's eyes move over towards Lord Vayon at the mention of marrying off a servant ()
    [21:28] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): "Mona?" she asked frowning. she never liked such arrangments. she could not imagine marrying someone she did not care for. someply for political gain. she still saw it as barbaric, ()
    [21:29] Diomy Takakura: M'lord, dont you feel that the Baratheons are a good house? ()
    [21:29] Diomy Takakura whisperd, "Or do they get on your nerved with falimy troubles..." ()
    [21:30] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "they are a honorable house, but this is mona, she is my ward, and only 14" ()
    [21:30] Diomy Takakura shrugs ()
    [21:31] Diomy Takakura: Its never stopped anyoneelse before... ()
    [21:31] Snaelamur (lomasi.snowpaw) is Online
    [21:31] Snaelamur (lomasi.snowpaw) is Online
    [21:31] Janey Gallais: Not to mention she is probably still a little emotional over what happened awhile back...marrying someone she doesn't know woudl probably be a bit much for a girl of 14 ()
    [21:31] Janey Gallais bites her bottom lip "...M'lord..." ()
    [21:31] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She frowned as she Saw Diomy shrugs "Would you be happy married off to a stranger Diomy perhaps even after you found the love of another?" she asked softly. ()
    [21:32] Diomy Takakura: I didnt think I would ever marry... ()
    [21:32] Diomy Takakura: In fact, I was sure I would die in all the raids I was caught in... ()
    [21:32] Diomy Takakura: Im pretty sure I should be dead right now. ()
    [21:33] Diomy Takakura: And when I met Faust, I hated him.... ()
    [21:33] Diomy Takakura: We fought all the time. ()
    [21:33] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): "Aye but I see how you look at your husband what if someone told you weeks before you wed him you could not, that you are to be married to another.. "Would you not rather be wed to the one you love?" ()
    [21:33] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "yes janey? ()
    [21:34] Diomy Takakura: I guess, but when it comes to the lives of others, I dont judge not do I have a big hand in it.... ()
    [21:34] Diomy Takakura: It is not my choice....besides, my om was married at that age. ()
    [21:34] Janey Gallais shakes her head ()
    [21:34] Diomy Takakura: She was in an arranges marriage, but then Dorne is a different place... ()
    [21:35] Snaelamur (lomasi.snowpaw) is Online
    [21:35] Diomy Takakura tired not to talk of Dorne too much, as she would miss it. ()
    [21:35] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "well i will not have that, mona will remain our ward and not wed" ()
    [21:35] Thresia (shanelle.cerise) slid from Notte's back, letting a stable lad take her mare to care for her, she brushed off her skirts as she pushed past some guards, paying them little heed as they looked at her in surprise,.. the new gown from the seamstress upon her as she entered the dimly lit tavern, spying her brother she moved to sit beside him kissing his cheek.. and smiling to Alkina.. who sat on his other side.. she looked around as a girl brought her a tankard of mead that she enjoyed as she looked around about her. ()
    [21:35] FF Door: shanelle Cerise is at the door. ()
    [21:36] Diomy Takakura bowed to herladyship as she glided through the door. ()
    [21:36] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) turns to his sister and kisses her on the cheek "hope your ride was fast and warm?" ()
    [21:36] Janey Gallais nods "Lady Thresia..." ()
    [21:37] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) gathers up the parchments into a neat pile and places them back inthe pouch ()
    [21:38] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She siged oftly "My thoughts though are perhaps if less children were forced into lovelyess marriages eprhaps things would not be in the state they are.. "Logicly someone forced inso such a union over time perhaps they will be lucky find love in each other but the ods are they will grow more nd more bitter and what does that achieve. reasons to pick fight born out of simply built up tension that not only effect realms. when so much anger builds up they simply lash out and whom ever an what ever might be in their path" She sighed she knew she was thinking to far into things but well it was a habit of ehrs. something that came with her gifts ehr mind aways moving in so many direcitons at once. she smiled though seeing ehr sister in law "Greetings Thresia it is good to see you" ()
    [21:38] Thresia (shanelle.cerise) smiled as he gave the perfunctory kiss..."aye twas very relaxing, though my guard would not agree.." as she smiled a wicked twinkle in her blue gaze... as usual she had alluded her guard, her mount being bigger, swifter, and knew every touch of her Guardians knee.. as she had often ridden bareback as well, she grinned as she smiled to Alkina, evening Lady Alkina... " then she looked about her.. "evening Lady Diomy, janey.." ()
    [21:39] Diomy Takakura nodded and replied, "Evening m'lady" ()
    [21:40] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) sighs as his sister often eluded her guard when she rode "i really wish you would keep them close, but i knwo that is asking to much" smiles to her glad she is safe
    [21:41] Velaria Mindes gave you Winterfell ~ A Game of Thrones - App (v.3.1.2) - Velaria Mindes.
    [21:43] Janey Gallais gives Diomy a quick hug and walks over to the other side of the tavern to place her almost full glass of wine on the counter ()
    [21:43] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) takes a deep swig of his mead ()
    [21:43] Diomy Takakura called after her "Sleep well!" ()
    [21:44] Janey Gallais grabs her cloak and walks towards the table, throwing it over her shoulders ()
    [21:44] Janey Gallais: I would go now, and finish my duties at the castle, if it is all right, M'lord... ()
    [21:45] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): went quiet sipping her own mead thoughtfully. Mulling over the discussions in her head, glancing at the parchments now and then. her rose gaze snanning voer them. ()
    [21:45] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles to janey, "of course janey, be warm and i will see you when i am in the castle!" ()
    [21:45] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): looked up "Be safe Janey take care" ()
    [21:45] Janey Gallais nods "Of course, thank you. Good evening, Lady Alkina, I will. Lady Thresia, good to see you." ()
    [21:46] Trhesia (shanelle.cerise) wondered what she walked in on as she glanced toward Alkina who had suddenly gone silent.. she heard the last of the words.. Alkina and especially her brother and the rest of the family that was left knew that Thresia had endured a long 10 year relationship with a husband she could not stomach, whom she had been betrothed to without her knowledge, then forced to then wed when she came of age and started her menses...he was an abuser, but not to their knowledge, he had remained a bannerman to the Starks.. she attempted not to think of him much anymore, being that he was now six feet under... whatever hell hole he fell into..or they put him into..she would shrug, and lift her mead.. and think only of Jayke and the adoration she felt toward Him... she wondered what had become of him.. he'd been gone two fortnights now..she wondered if perhaps the Wildlings had gotten to him...she sighed a bit.. ()
    [21:46] Janey Gallais heaves the heavy door open and walks out into the cold ()
    [21:46] FF Door: Janey Gallais is at the door. ()
    [21:46] Diomy Takakura looked over to her friends direction as she left and waved. ()
    [21:47] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "would you like a drink thresia?" ()
    [21:48] Diomy Takakura drained the last of her mulled wine and placed the cup down ()
    [21:48] Thresia (shanelle.cerise) lifted the tankard of mead that was delivered to her upon her arrival to the tavern... the servants here knew better than to ignore one of the starks.. she smiled to him.."I have my mead, but thank you, I will though have something to eat, after that ride, I'm famished!!" and at that, her stomach rumbled quite noisilly. ()
    [21:49] Diomy Takakura looked down at the pillows and decided to sit upon them, as they were by the nice warm fire. ()
    [21:49] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "Pheasent for my sister" he commanded one of the tavern girls ()
    [21:50] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) takes a deep breath, "maybe you and alkina should go for a ride sometime" ()
    [21:51] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She had recalled as well what she knew of Thresias forced mariage and the misery it had caused ehr sister in law. while she had thought about it all it was jsut one of many reasons she detested such arranged marriages she had not witnessed even one yet that she knew of that had been a truly happy one.. She smiled though gald for the oppertunity to talk of something else "YOu borther was jsut telling me how much Lewana missed me" she said referring to her mount. I am eager to get out and ride ehr give ehr a good run" she said smiling ()
    [21:52] Velaria Mindes is Online
    [21:53] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "diomy do you wish for a escort of guards when you leave?" ()
    [21:53] Diomy Takakura yawned and stretched out, enjoying the heat on her skin, smiling to herself. ()
    [21:53] Diomy Takakura snapped back to reality, "M'lord.....I will be alright." ()
    [21:54] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods as he always like t make sure his friends were taken care of ()
    [21:54] Diomy Takakura smiled. ()
    [21:55] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau): brb ()
    [21:56] Diomy Takakura played with her hair as she laid on the pillows, thinking about tomorrow and Oldtown...
    [21:57] Thresia (shanelle.cerise) glanced toward Alkina, "aye.. Lewana has been dancing around her stall whenever I come... I've given her a few apples, but she really needs a good swift ride through the godswood." She smiled.. thinking, then looked to Diomy...then back to her Brother.."I'd send a guard anyhow, she is without her mount...and on foot." She leaned back on the bench and lifted her jeweled eating knife seeing the servant bring forth broiled yams with grilled pheasant.. the sauce just dripping from the bird as she dug in and started eating it like she was famished..."I would be pleased to ride with you sometime, we can elude the guards together." She said laughing... ()
    [21:58] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She smiled nodding "aye I would love that Thresia I missed ehr so I so wished i could have taken ehr with me. but with the wilding threat I could not risk it if anything happened to ehr I would have been a wreck like Vayon said" ()
    [22:00] Diomy Takakura wondered what would happen tomorrow. She hoped that Faust would be back in time to go with her. Her honeymoon had yet to be over, but duties were duties. ()
    [22:02] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) yawns as the day has been rough ()
    [22:02] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "pleaes excuse me, i must retire for teh night, as the day seems to have worn me out" ()
    [22:03] Alkina Stark (katlen.dubrovna): She rose smiing "I will go back with you lvoe. " she said smiling having missed him she was a eager to stay close. ( it is late ehre going to crash as well after 1 am and still batling a cold) ()
    [22:04] Thresia (shanelle.cerise) devoured her pheasant, then sampled the yam too... adding melted butter and cinnamon, always with the spices, she dashed a little into her mead as she smiled toward her Brother, then pushed the platter away and quaffed some of her mead.. setting it down.. half full... the platter empty now.. she wiped off her dagger then slid it into the sheath at her hip..she always kept one for eating there, the jeweled dagger had been a gift from her father when she was 12... another had been gifted by Farramir when she was just returned from Bear Island.. one for protection.. ()

We then Logged. Arrow

Badrick Flint
    Badrick Flint

Lord Vayon Sends Squire & Lady Alkina Returns... Empty Badrick's stay in King's Landing

Post by Badrick Flint Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:52 pm

[11/04/2011 07:39:51 PM] Crymm Clowes bowed and made his way to the waiting party of northern men at arms ()

-insert TPing sound and arrival at King's Landing-

[11/04/2011 07:41:48 PM] Aurigon Draconia scratches his bearded chin thoughtfully with an armored thumb. ()
    [11/04/2011 07:41:59 PM] Aurigon Draconia: Is there yet a Septon? ()
    [11/04/2011 07:42:33 PM] Brigit Silverfall motions below the stairs, "the kitchen and the smallfolk feast room is down below there." then motions up the stairs, "don't mind if I pause a few moments here, before we go up." she looks to the weirwoods, "its all that is left now of the godswood, though there is another section of godwood up the hill beyond the city walls. ()
    [11/04/2011 07:42:51 PM] Aurigon Draconia smiles at Lady Aubree. ()
    [11/04/2011 07:43:05 PM] Aurigon Draconia: All is quite well, thank you. ()
    [11/04/2011 07:43:13 PM] Ailel Stormcrow: Greetings Ser, ()
    [11/04/2011 07:43:23 PM] Aurigon Draconia nods greeting to the newcomer. ()
    [11/04/2011 07:43:45 PM] Aurigon Draconia: Good day, Ser. ()
    [11/04/2011 07:44:14 PM] Crymm Clowes ungracefully stumbled through the crowd seeing the Lady Lannister, and the other two remembering the lady in white from the wedding he held the parchment up after offering a bow "greets my lords and ladies, I am Badrick Flint. Squire to Lord Vayon Stark" ()
    [11/04/2011 07:44:43 PM] Aurigon Draconia inclines his head to Badrick. ()
    [11/04/2011 07:44:57 PM] Aurigon Draconia: I am Auric of Gryphonweir. It is an honor. ()
    [11/04/2011 07:45:43 PM] Ailel Stormcrow: "It is nice to see you again Ser." ()
    [11/04/2011 07:45:50 PM] Brigit Silverfall mumbles, "greeting, Squire" she narrows her eyes, "what have you there Badrick Flint?" ()
    [11/04/2011 07:46:51 PM] Crymm Clowes tapped the rolled parchment to his head as he thought "Lord Stark wishes for me to speak to Lord Lannister and to give him this parchment. I am told it is for his eyes and his alone my lady" ()
    [11/04/2011 07:46:58 PM] Aurigon Draconia flexes his fingers at the Lady's tone and casually places his armored fist over the pommel of his sword. ()
    [11/04/2011 07:48:28 PM] Aurigon Draconia: If it be the Lady's wish I can see to it Lord Lannister recieves the parchment with its seal intact. His eyes only. ()
    [11/04/2011 07:48:36 PM] Brigit Silverfall nods, "Its the way of those Starks, he wouldn't talk to me and now sends a squire with a message I cannot see." she huffs, "this way Squire, we will see to it that you eat and drink so you will feel safe in guest rights then." gathering her skirt she ascended the stairs. ()
    [11/04/2011 07:49:12 PM] Hello Brigit . ()
    [11/04/2011 07:49:18 PM] Hello Crymm . ()
    [11/04/2011 07:49:23 PM] Good bye Aurigon . ()
    [11/04/2011 07:49:38 PM] Brigit Silverfall: ((feast hall on the board please)) ()
    [11/04/2011 07:50:39 PM] Ailel Stormcrow: runs ahead to have the cook send something ()
    [11/04/2011 07:51:31 PM] Brigit Silverfall looks to Aubree, "I could use a bite myself would you see to it the kitchen staff brings a roast for four and vegetables, and wine, let us have some summerwine to go with it." she becons the men. ()
    [11/04/2011 07:53:19 PM] Aurigon Draconia settles into his chair and looks the young Squire over with a soldier's eye, noting the faint scar and his demeanor. ()
    [11/04/2011 07:53:35 PM] Crymm Clowes walked in and pulled his chair out sitting down with a huff "Lord Stark also wishes me to tell you he sends his warmest greetings my lady" ()
    [11/04/2011 07:54:08 PM] Brigit Silverfall looks to the squre, "I do not know when he will return, I expected him hours ago, but after you have your guest rights in place, we will see that you get a comfortable bed, you will of course stay til you see him?" though it was in question form the underlying tone was insistant. ()
    [11/04/2011 07:55:03 PM] Ailel Stormcrow: pours the wine into goblets and passes them out ()
    [11/04/2011 07:55:34 PM] Aurigon Draconia accepts the mug and sips it appreciatively.
    [11/04/2011 07:55:50 PM] Brigit Silverfall nods to him, "that is very kind of Lord Stark, I notice you do not adress him as, your grace, such as I have heard some do." ()
    [11/04/2011 07:57:23 PM] Crymm Clowes smiled to Ailel then looked back to Lady Lannister "I was told to stay until he and I speak over the contents of the parchment," he finished speaking taking a sip of the wine feeling his eye twitch as he still was unaccustomed to alcoholic beverages and tilted his head "Lord Stark is no king my lady?" ()
    [11/04/2011 07:59:15 PM] Brigit Silverfall gets up she could never sit for long, her wine untouched on the table, she had ordered it for the men, last thing she needed was to get her newborn son drunk on mother's milk, she bounces him in her arms, smiling, "and yet, Squire I have heard tell some may like to name him, King in the North, what say you?"
    [11/04/2011 07:59:25 PM] Ailel Stormcrow: Remember that the Squire had ordered a tankard of water to go with his ale and gets him one ()
    [11/04/2011 08:00:02 PM] Aurigon Draconia snorts at the thought of a king in so unforsaken a place as Winterfell. ()
    [11/04/2011 08:00:40 PM] Crymm Clowes shrugged "my lady I am a simple man from Flint of Flint's finger whose only desire is to get revenge on some wildlings for killing my father I don't deal in politics" ()
    [11/04/2011 08:01:21 PM] Aurigon Draconia: And yet, Squire, you are empowered to speak to Lord Lannister in the name of the Lord Stark? That sounds politial, does it not? ()
    [11/04/2011 08:02:06 PM] Brigit Silverfall nods to the Captain in whole hearted agreement. ()
    [11/04/2011 08:03:14 PM] Aurigon Draconia grins at the younger man somewhat apologetically. ()
    [11/04/2011 08:03:21 PM] Crymm Clowes tapped the parchemtn on the table as he had not genuinely thought of that "I guess so, good point!" He laughed a bit "I do as Lord Stark commands but i wish none any ill will especially the Lannister family after my last trip to Lannisport" ()
    [11/04/2011 08:03:27 PM] Aurigon Draconia: Forgive me, lad, I've a soldier's tongue. ()
    [11/04/2011 08:04:35 PM] Aurigon Draconia: None doubt your duty, nor your loyalty, lad. I suppose you can see it from our perspective. Still, if Lord Stark expected danger, he'd not have sent you. ()
    [11/04/2011 08:04:49 PM] Brigit Silverfall takes a different chair where she would not be inclined to reach out for that cup of wine and wishes she had put the child down but then decides better of it, she didn't like the idea of her son with that septa. Cradles him to her, listening to the men banter, "Lannisport you say?" smiles, "how was it?" she recalls fond memories of Lannisport. ()
    [11/04/2011 08:06:12 PM] Crymm Clowes nodded "aside from the decaying areas that seem to be falling into poverty I was treated like a Lord during my sta," he looked to his left as he finished speaking tipping his head "you're correct Ser I see it from your perspective, or I think I do." ()
    [11/04/2011 08:07:45 PM] Aurigon Draconia rubs his chin with the back of an armored gauntlet thoughtfully, but keeps his silence. He sets his empty mug on the table and listens casually to the conversation. ()
    [11/04/2011 08:08:18 PM] Brigit Silverfall looks to Aubree, "where is the food?" ()
    [11/04/2011 08:08:40 PM] Ailel Stormcrow: sees the cook brining up the meal and rushes to help her set the place settings," On its way M'Lady." ()
    [11/04/2011 08:10:27 PM] Ailel Stormcrow: fixes a plate for each man and her Lady seeting them before each one, Her Lady first ()
    -insert bad sl crash-

Day 2 of rp: in which Badrick meets Lord Lannister

[11/05/2011 05:34:13 AM] Crymm Clowes bowed to the guards who had let him in then looked to the Lannister dipping into a bow "good morning my lord, may I have a word with you?" ()
    [11/05/2011 05:35:06 AM] Aidan Braveheart motions the young man in and smiles "you're the squire Lord Stark sent to speak with me I presume?" ()
    [11/05/2011 05:36:30 AM] Crymm Clowes nodded and stepped closer keeping the parchment well in hand "yes my lord, he wishes me to speak to you about something of importance" he placed the parchment down and slid it across for him to read and motioned to the chair "may I sit my lord?" He watched him for a reaction ()
    [11/05/2011 05:38:26 AM] Aidan Braveheart takes the parchment and unrolls it motioning to the chair "please do, I never caught your name" ()
    [11/05/2011 05:40:19 AM] Crymm Clowes pulled the chair out and floppedwn in ti speaking quietly, Lord Stark was right he did seem veryintelligent "my name my lord. It's Badrick. Badrick Flint of Flint's Finger!" He anounced it proudly and crossed his hands waiting to se if tthe lord wished to discus the terms ()
    [11/05/2011 05:42:00 AM] Aidan Braveheart reads the parchment over nodding at thigns here and there then looks over the top of the parchment "tell me Badrick what do you know of politics?" He awaited the squires response as he continues to read it over quietly ()
    [11/05/2011 05:43:05 AM] Crymm Clowes shook his head as he shifted wiggling his hips to sink into the cushion "not enough my lord, but I do know some" he looked at him curious as to why he'd ask such a question "I trust all within the parchment is to my lord's liking?" ()
    [11/05/2011 05:44:51 AM] Aidan Braveheart places the parchment down and looks to the squire "politics is a dangerous game Badrick, innocent people are killed daily over it. Anyways, tell me how did you come into Lord Stark's service?" ()
    [11/05/2011 05:46:44 AM] Crymm Clowes bit his lip "that's an awful long story my lord, but I'll see if I can't make it quick. I was raised in flint's finger with my mother and father but one day as my father went out for a hunt he was killed by wildlings, my mother fearing for my safety sent me away to winterfell to become a man at arms within Lord Stark's service and here I am my lord" he began to shift nervously noting he had avoided the question about the parchment ()
    [11/05/2011 05:50:00 AM] Aidan Braveheart nods "I see, and what has being a squire taught you Badrick? Learned anything worthwhile?" he slides the parchment from the table and rolls it up handing it to the old servant watching him go place it on his desk then turns his gaze to Badrick
    [11/05/2011 05:51:30 AM] Crymm Clowes turned as the servant walked past then looked to Lord Lannister uneasily "yes my lord, I've learned a lot. Out of curiosity about the parchment?" He looked back then to the Lord one mroe time ()
    [11/05/2011 05:54:46 AM] Aidan Braveheart waves the parchment off "I would like you to stay, enjoy the warmth of king's landing for the day, I will meet with those I trust and see their thoughts on it as well and will give you a reply by sundown Badrick" he tips his head "we will see you are given a room to rest in and your drinks and food will be paid for as well as any whores you decide to bed with if you bed with any and if you want the city guards might enjoy some practice with a soldier of the great Lord Stark. As for now I have things to see to and I must depart LeRoy will show you your room" ()
    [11/05/2011 05:55:51 AM] Crymm Clowes stood up and nodded "o-of course my lord I will speak to you this evening and I thank you for your hospitality" ()
    [11/05/2011 05:56:54 AM] Aidan Braveheart smiles "it's nothing, I like Lord Stark he's a good man so rest well I'm sure you're tired from the ride down here" ()

-walk around king's landing then stop at the inn and log here-

Day 3: in which Badrick receives a rolled parchment
    ((there was no real rp in accepting it only agreed to Lord Lannister in IM that since our online times did not seem to mesh that his NPC squire handed me the parchment))

Badrick had woken up to a loud knocking on the in door. He kept the Dagger in the least near him being in unfamiliar territory and opened it spotting a young Lannister and nodded as he had held the parchment out in offering he took it and looked up as the young squire spoke "Lord Lannister is attending to the young king. He has instructed this parchment be opened by Lord Stark only" he looked dazed still waking up then blinked as the squire ran off. Badrick grabbed his things from the inn and quickly ran grabbing the reigns to his horse and jumping on motioning the men at arms to follow him home.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 pm