Winterfell (WGoTS)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Winterfell (WGoTS)

Winterfell (WGoTS)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Role-Play sim based on the HBO TV series A Game of Thrones, and the book series A Song of Fire and Ice by George R.R. Martin.

Badrick Flint

Badrick Flint
    Badrick Flint

Badrick Flint Empty Badrick Flint

Post by Badrick Flint Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:55 am

Badrick Flint grew up in Flint's finger until his father was killed, he was sent from Flint's finger at the age of 18 to become a squire and evade his father's killer a wildling asking the Starks to take him in as a favor. He wants to learn to become a man at arms as time goes on. Eventually Badrick would like to get married and have children of his own but he will wait until he becomes a man at arms before looking. Currently Badrick has been sent to King's Landing and has just returned with a document the Lord Lannister instructed him not to open but to give to Lord Stark himself and no one else. Will this make or break Badrick?
    Badrick Flint
    Badrick Flint

Badrick Flint Empty Re: Badrick

Post by Badrick Flint Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:00 am

I've left Badrick's tale as vague as possible to fill in details as time comes along, he's grown from being the shy young man who refused to talk to women too much to a young man with some confidence but is still shy with things. I thank everyone who has helped me progress his story or even helped me to fill in details from his past, I always enjoy seeing how Badrick will grow with each rp done

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:14 pm