Winterfell (WGoTS)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Winterfell (WGoTS)

Winterfell (WGoTS)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Role-Play sim based on the HBO TV series A Game of Thrones, and the book series A Song of Fire and Ice by George R.R. Martin.

Vayon, Thresia and Diomy discuss the wildling situation

Vayon_Stark
    Vayon_Stark
    Admin
    Admin

Vayon, Thresia and Diomy discuss the wildling situation Empty Vayon, Thresia and Diomy discuss the wildling situation

Post by Vayon_Stark Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:58 am

[21:49] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) looks to his sister who is laying down some mortar in the castle walls and laughs ()
    [21:50] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau): never before have i seen you so grown up... ()
    [21:50] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau): it is quite becoming of you.. men who see that will desire you more ()
    [21:51] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) looks at Vayon... "Desire me?" She wondered about that.. I'm not the little girl I used to be. ()
    [21:51] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) shakes his head, "no you are not, that much i can see" ()
    [21:54] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "but the more work you do, men will see that you are independent, it will drive them nuts" ()
    [22:19] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles to his sister as she stands and wipes off her dress, the dirt from the floor and the resin from the mortar dirtying her dress
    [22:22] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) eyed him.. she stomped her foot, and huffed off..."as if I would touch such a thing!"
    [22:22] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) laughs ()
    [22:23] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles "anger becomes you thersia, you should be angry more often" ()
    [22:25] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) had rushed into the stairwell, and looked at her brother whom followed her.."anger?" she blinked.. she had shown some sort of emotion.. she withdrew and blocked anyone from seeing any sort of emotion from her.."And just who, is angry?" She arched her brows as tho8ugh she did not know he had spoken about her a moment before.."I am not angry!" She said..as she had somehow walked to the door of the Maester..she hoped he was not listening to their conversation. ()
    [22:25] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) laughs, "you have much to learn my dear sister, anger can be your ally" ()
    [22:28] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) eyes slitted slightly as she looked at her brother the Lord of Winterfell.."so say you, Vayon...anger.. has never been an ally of mine, only a means to an end..or the beginning of another path..." she turned then on her heel and moved the rest of the way down the stairwell to the door that would take her to the throne room, knowing he would follow... both of them probably had need of some mead... ()
    [22:30] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) rubs his sisters back in comfort as he passes, smiles and orders a spiced mead from a castle girl ()
    [22:35] Diomy Takakura bows to all ()
    [22:35] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "tomorrow i will be sending some men into the wolfswood, seems there has been a sighting of some wildligns" ()
    [22:35] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) brushed her skirts lightly... and sat upon the bench, a girl having brought her a spiced warmed mead, she drank it, and then asked for some roast venison and pheasant. broiled turnips too would be nice.. as she took a few radishes in her hand and gobbled up a couple... ()
    [22:36] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise): greetings Diomy ()
    [22:36] Diomy Takakura suddenly appeared in the door way, silently, almost as if by magic. ()
    [22:36] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods to diomy, "sit, eat, share with us your presence"
    [22:37] Diomy Takakura: Thanks m'lord ()
    [22:37] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) smiled to Diomy over her shoulder having heard her whispered greeting... she nodded at Vayon, and his speaking of wildlings.. "ah.. there is a presence again." ()
    [22:37] Diomy Takakura sat down ext to her ladyship and smiled ()
    [22:37] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise): (brb) ()
    [22:38] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "seems they know when to dissappear and when to reappear" ()
    [22:38] Diomy Takakura: "who, m'lord?" ()
    [22:40] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "the wildlings have been sighted nor far off int he wolfswood...tomorrow ser Wyllam Tybalt and Stanton Snow will head otu with a command of men to investigate"
    [22:41] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise): *bk( ()
    [22:41] Diomy Takakura: (WB) ()
    [22:42] Diomy Takakura: "I see...and so should we assume the Ice Witch is close by their area?" ()
    [22:43] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "that one is a strange one, leavinnes markings in the trees, talks to rats, then dissapears in a cloud of snow" ()
    [22:44] Diomy Takakura frowned, "she has the old ways about her, M'lord." ()
    [22:44] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau): /me" i dont care what ways she has about her, if she breathes she bleeds, if she bleeds, then she can die" ()
    [22:45] Diomy Takakura: "True..but is that the best course of action?" ()
    [22:46] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "she has called for my head, and the heads of my people, the longer she lives, the moer everyone of us is in danger" ()
    [22:47] Diomy Takakura face-palmed and muttered, "That stupid bitch" ()
    [22:48] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "thresia likes to ride notte throught the forest, i could not live with myself if some harm were to come to her" ()
    [22:49] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) enjoyed her spiced mead .. and told a girl to fetch one for Diomy as well.. to warm herself, the library was drafty well up in the halls as it was... sampling some of her grilled pheasant.."she is but flesh and bone, if she cuts and she bleeds she can be taken then..I think we fear for nothing.. she is but a woman afterall." ()
    [22:49] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) shakes his head "not so my lovely sister, this woman, as batshit crazy as she is, holds something, something evil, some ancient magic from the north" ()
    [22:50] Diomy Takakura nodded, "Yes m'lord. I did not know that she had called for your head. I will do all that I can to find that damn book before her." ()
    [22:51] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "when you do, burn the damn thing" ()
    [22:51] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) sighed.. she knew what was coming he would command her not to ride intot he wolfswood as hse often wished to do..."Vayon.. are we not also decended of the North? We are so too related to those children of the forest..she would not dare lay a hand on any of us...as you stated.. she is demented." she took a healthy swig of her mead. ()
    [22:52] Diomy Takakura thanked they servant girl for the warm drink that her ladyship had so graciously summoned for her. She sipped and placed the cup down, "M'ord..I think that book should be burned as soon as it is found." ()
    [22:52] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) shakes his head "this one... this one is ancient in tongue and mind, she knows more about the north than any of us... and she is a wildling.. she would harm anyone of us givent the chance" ()
    [22:53] Diomy Takakura: "But m'lord..what if someone tried to steal it when we find it?" ()
    [22:54] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "that will not happen, i will have men with you to find it"
    [22:54] Diomy Takakura breathed in and out slowly, trying to stay calm ()
    [22:57] Diomy Takakura: "I just hope that I can find it soon...whats to stop her from attacking us if we do find it?"
    [22:59] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise): these walls ()
    [23:00] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "60, 70 and 80 foot walls, a moat, and 6000 armed men at arms ()
    [23:00] Diomy Takakura nodded, but still worried, "I wish I had never touched that ..damn book....Faust doesnt know about this. At least not from me." ()
    [23:00] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) gesticulated about her.."these walls.. will not allow such as her to enter.." she may be evil, but I am good. ()
    [23:02] Diomy Takakura sighed, knowing they could indeed out fortify her..... ()
    [23:02] Diomy Takakura: As long as we are within these walls, we should be well then... ()
    [23:03] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise): I suppose I have been lucky when I ride.. I've not seen the witch once..besides.. she'd be stupid to step out in front of Notte.. Notte would run her down, and not blink twice about it.. it is not as if I plod along out there, Brother.. I ride.. and you know very well I ride very good.. much better than most.. no Wildling has a chance if I'm upon NOtte.. ()
    [23:03] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "our farms in the walls are producing better than we had hoped" ()
    [23:04] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "i doubt not your skill, or nottes temperment, but her speed lacks the ability to outrun an arrow" ()
    [23:05] Diomy Takakura remembered the day the ice witch arrived and disappeared, in a puff of smoke. ()
    [23:05] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "i do not wish to tell you not to ride thresia, for i know how much you love that horse, but if you do , please stay with the guards" ()
    [23:06] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) hmmphfs... "and what of that wildling that attempted to get into my window that one time so many months ago? The sword and shield of that Mormont lad? What became of that information? I was terrfied then, but the castle has been fortified since." She would think back to that day.. remembering how terrified Vayon was.. she lfited a piece of pheasant and nibbled upon it. ()
    [23:07] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "i fortifeid your room with gaurds and upped the men ont he wall for your protection, and besides, who ever that was has not been back since" ()
    [23:08] Diomy Takakura bega to look worried and could feel her stomach in her throat. ()
    [23:08] Diomy Takakura: began* ()
    [23:08] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "lets talk about something else, heres to hoping that tomorrow this will all end by ser wyllams sword" ()
    [23:09] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) lifts his tankard for a toast ()
    [23:09] Diomy Takakura lifted her tankard, confused. ()
    [23:10] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) sighed a bit.. "if it wil please you Brother, and make you less worried for my safety, then I will make efforts to avoid alluding my retinue hence forth.. but I will not refrain from riding when and as I wish, if I wish to ride without my saddle I shall do so, and no guard will tell me nay either!": She said.. she recalled severald ays ago when Ser Wylhem had attemptted to prevent her from riding out just because she lacked tack for her mare.. she had flown from the castle doors, in a bit of rage she might recall her cloak, and her hair a mess.. as she had lit upon the mares back without assistance.. quite used to such.. the guards had looked upon her in something of reverance.. that she such a delicate flower could ride such a huge black mount as she did.. and without help of saddle or reigns, she had kneed her horse in its flanks.. and with a bit of mane.. rode off.. ()
    [23:12] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) laughs "now ther is teh fiery stark temperment, use that anger thresia, it will aide you well"
    [23:12] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) sighed a bit.. "if it wil please you Brother, and make you less worried for my safety, then I will make efforts to avoid alluding my retinue hence forth.. but I will not refrain from riding when and as I wish, if I wish to ride without my saddle I shall do so, and no guard will tell me nay either!": She said.. she recalled severald ays ago when Ser Wylhem had attemptted to prevent her from riding out just because she lacked tack for her mare.. she had flown from the castle doors, in a bit of rage she might recall her cloak, and her hair a mess.. as she had lit upon the mares back without assistance.. quite used to such.. the guards had looked upon her in something of reverance.. that she such a delicate flower could ride such a huge black mount as she did.. and without help of saddle or reigns, she had kneed her horse in its flanks.. and with a bit of mane.. rode off.. ()
    [23:13] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) (beats sl with a stick)
    [23:13] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) she smiled.. her eyes sparkled with the knowledge she held.. knowing he had not known that she often rode in this manner.. she enjoyed the freedom of riding her horse wihtout aid or assistance of man or tack... she lifted her mead and quaffed more.. enjoying its flavor. ()
    [23:13] Diomy Takakura: (hands you a bigger stick) ()
    [23:13] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise): ((hehehe) ()
    [23:14] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) (goes for the entire tree trunk, and beats SL with it.) ()
    [23:14] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "have you made preperations thresia for our new maester?" ()
    [23:14] Diomy Takakura relaxed a little and listened to their mentions of a new maester ()
    [23:15] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) looked askance at Vayon.."of course.. the room is prepared, and readied, down to the skull candle holder, the many books he will require I'm sure.. and more shelving for him to enjoy his manuscripts and bottles and such... ()
    [23:16] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "after maester brej died, i was not sure if we would ever be granted another maester" ()
    [23:19] Diomy Takakura raised an eyebrow ()
    [23:20] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) see diomys facial expression, "maester brej was a great man, but even the greatest cant trick age, he has been missed since he passed" ()
    [23:20] Diomy Takakura: "Awww..Im sorry about him." ()
    [23:21] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods ()
    [23:23] Diomy Takakura: Should we be planing to welcome him soon? ()
    [23:23] Diomy Takakura: Making our rounds then? ()
    [23:23] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) nods "he is on his way soon, oldtown is very far, and for a man of his age, it will take a long time" ()
    [23:24] Diomy Takakura nodded ()
    [23:24] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) yawns ()
    [23:24] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau): (i need to go soon.. it is closing in on 12:30) ()
    [23:25] Diomy Takakura: (its 2 here) ()
    [23:25] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "he will be staying in the old maesters quarters diomy, i am assuming you are already aware you are to assist him in his studies if he asks of you?" ()
    [23:26] Diomy Takakura: Indeed m'lord, though I doubt he will ask me... ()
    [23:26] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "you are the librarian, you will be closer to him than anyone" ()
    [23:27] Diomy Takakura muttered, "Unless you have breasts"
    [23:27] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) smiles to diomy and then to thresia, before standing up from the table ()
    [23:27] Diomy Takakura: Good night m'lord. ()
    [23:28] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise): (I need to sleep i'm beat) ()
    [23:28] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise): *keep faling asleep( ()
    [23:28] Diomy Takakura: (like last time!) ()
    [23:28] Diomy Takakura: (my ass was asleep) ()
    [23:28] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) leans over the table with his long frame and kisses thresia ont eh forehead ()
    [23:28] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) rose to her feet as well.. i wish you both goodnight I'm exausted ()
    [23:28] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) sleep well thresia
    [23:30] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) watches hissister leave with proud eyes ()
    [23:30] Lady Thresia Stark (shanelle.cerise) wanerd s away with her mead ()
    [23:30] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "and what does the night have in store for you my dear diomy" ()
    [23:30] Diomy Takakura: Nothing..Faust is away... ()
    [23:30] Diomy Takakura looked down and sighed ()
    [23:31] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) pats her on the back. "he will be back soon" ()
    [23:31] Diomy Takakura: Yeah... ()
    [23:32] Diomy Takakura smiled slightly ()
    [23:33] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) "dont give up hope, i know he will return" ()
    [23:33] Diomy Takakura: He had better..or else I'll revive him then kill him again. ()
    [23:34] Vayon Stark (pepe.sautereau) luaghs "there is that dornish fire" ()
    [23:34] Diomy Takakura chuckled ()

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:42 am